Graduate Support Engineer – Brisbane
RIB Software is listed on the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB) and is a driving force committed to digital innovation in the building and construction industries. The company develops and distributes cutting-edge digital technologies for construction enterprises and projects worldwide.
Our multinational company is focused on pioneering innovation in IT and engineering, with an aim to enhance construction productivity through 5D BIM, AI, data analytics, cloud workflows and much more. With over 2,700 talents in more than 25 countries worldwide, RIB Software is bringing in new thinking, working methods and technologies to support the advent of digital transformation for our industry.
The RIB ANZ division of the company is responsible for our iTWO cx product – a powerful web-based collaboration and management solution for the construction industry that supports every facet of the construction operation from managing tenders and contracts to capturing work hours and data in the field. The RIB International segment of the company is based around two key products. iTWO costX is our award-winning takeoff and cost estimation platform and is used in over 90 countries worldwide. iTWO benchmark is a fully web-based application for conceptual estimating and benchmarking, which allows users to leverage their own accumulated data for efficient early-stage estimating.
RIB Software is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric Investment AG.
- Provide professional support services to customers, meeting customer expectations, and ensuring queries are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Provide technical support services including handling customer phone calls, emails and tickets and performing remote software assistance.
- Analyse customers’ technical problems in conjunction with our software and its configuration to determine cause of issues and identify work arounds and non-coding resolutions.
- Liaise with the R&D team in relation to support incidents requiring software developer coding.
- Develop an understanding of large scale construction project processes to me customer needs more effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal comprehension / communication skills.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Tertiary education in IT (recently graduated) or equivalent professional certifications.
- in a helpdesk, systems administration role or a software support engineer role, or
- in the Construction industry as a Document Controller, Project Co-ordinator, or similar large scale construction management role, or
- recently graduated in an IT discipline.
- Customer focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Browsers and Web technologies
- Knowledge or experience in the following will be an advantage:
- Construction project management / control software (eg. Aconex)
- SaaS application support
- Cloud platforms, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Virtualisation technologies including VMware and Hyper-V
- CAD software;
- Database software.
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, be willing to take responsibility and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Working Arrangements including work from home.
- You will become an expert in some of the world’s leading construction software products.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Please send us a cover letter and detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.