Construction BIM Software
Construction BIM Software
Building Information Modeling (BIM) software helps architects, engineers, contractors and subcontractors to collaboratively design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure. BIM software is usually hosted on the cloud, and integrates structured, multi-disciplinary data to produce a comprehensive digital representation of a project from planning and design through to construction and operations.
The Benefits of Using Construction BIM Software
There are all sorts of benefits of using construction BIM construction software, including:
- Seamless project management and coordination
- Secure and organised project document keeping and sharing
- Improved team communication
- Integrated risk assessment
- Increased productivity
- Reduced errors and need for rework
- Reduced construction costs – a recent study has shown that almost 75% of construction companies leveraging BIM have seen major cost-savings (source: McKinsey & Company, Imagining Construction’s Digital Future) and 82% of BIM users say they’ve achieved a positive return-on-investment Improved project quality (source: Dodge Data and Analytics)
- Improved design – 88% of architects and engineers say that BIM enables better design insight, and 67% say that BIM helps teams to achieve the “best possible” design solutions (source: Dodge Data and Analytics)
You can read more about the benefits of construction BIM software.
Plan, Manage and Track Construction Projects from Start to Finish with iTWO cx – Streamlined Construction BIM Software
iTWO cx by RIB Software is cloud-based construction management software that will make your project workflows as seamless as possible. iTWO cx software was purpose-built for the construction industry and offers a comprehensive management solution from project start to end. This construction BIM software combines a variety of powerful functions that enhance project delivery, including customer correspondence, contract management, tenders, document management, defect/quality management, BIM and more. As cloud-based software, iTWO cx is easily accessible by computer, phone or tablet. Data is constantly synchronised, so stakeholders can have access to information and updates they need at all times.
iTWO cx software is easy to use, powerful, scalable and adaptable, with functionality to support every aspect of your project. Whether your company is small, medium or large, iTWO cx can provide you with the level of functionality you need to deliver projects successfully and grow your company.
Key Benefits of iTWO cx Construction BIM Software
If you are looking for a state-of-the-art construction management solution that is built to scale, iTWO cx is the best software on the market. Just some of the benefits of this software include:
- A comprehensive suite of iTWO cx modules that enable managers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- All project lifecycle data and information in one place
- Forum-based internal communication system that ensures no one misses out on important information
- Customisable to suit your requirements, so you can manage your progress and access the information you need whenever and wherever you like
- Scalable, meaning that the system can grow and evolve as you do
Find Out More About Our Construction BIM Software
If you have any questions about how construction BIM software can take your design and building projects to new heights, or want to find out more about how iTWO cx can work for your business, don’t hesitate to contact your local iTWO cx sales team today.